Experience: Choose Experience, Get Results
- Dedicated, experienced, and knowledgeable staff. Our orthodontic team has personnel employed by Dr. Musgrave spanning between 3 and 27 years. Our office staff has had a very low turnover rate because they enjoy their responsibilities and working for Dr. Musgrave. An experienced staff is a benefit to a patient’s overall treatment.
- Dr. Musgrave has been an orthodontist for over 20 years and chooses to do the right treatment, at the right time, to create beautiful smiles. The majority of our cases are treated without removal of permanent teeth. Also, many patients who have been told that jaw surgery is needed to correct their bite, have been successfully treated non-surgically by Dr. Musgrave.
- Dr. Musgrave is a board certified orthodontist who utilizes new technologies yet knows how to implement the “tried and true” methods of the past. Orthodontics is more than placing brackets and aligning the teeth, it’s about engineering faces or treating the whole face for the best esthetic result possible, not just straightening teeth.
- Dr. Musgrave spent a year treating only patients with TMJ (jaw joint) problems at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester NY, and has successively treated hundreds of patients relieving them of their TMJ and facial pain
Environment: Choose Comfort, Be Relaxed
- Our two offices in Delaware and Waldo are known for their comfortable, homey, and welcoming atmosphere
- We offer free initial orthodontic consultations. A thorough and honest explanation of the patient’s dental situation is given in an easily understandable manner. By the end of the orthodontic examination, the patient / parent will understand what needs to be done to complete treatment. It is guaranteed that we will not rattle a mirror in the mouth and say . . . “yes, you need braces.”
- Our staff members are very nice and welcoming — people you can trust. In fact, the entire staff has had orthodontic treatment by Dr. Musgrave so they know how it feels to have braces and can be more compassionate to provide you with better care.
Flexibility: Choose Flexibility, Have Less Stress
- Flexible scheduling! Our staff works with patients and parents to provide convenient appointments
- Flexible financing, affordable treatment options, and various payment programs are always available
Assorted Benefits: Choose Us, Be Satisfied
- High quality, low dose, digital imaging. We do not use cone beam imaging due to the higher radiation dose and essentially no increased benefit for orthodontic use
- Electric Oral B toothbrush with a Crest Kit given to each patient to encourage the best possible oral hygiene. For more information, visit www.embraceit.com
- Bonded “permanent retainers”, clear retainers, & traditional retainers
- Patient Rewards Program — patients can acquire points for having good brushing, good dental check ups, not having loose braces, etc., which can be redeemed for gift cards at their favorite stores or restaurants.
- Never a charge for comfort-care (“emergency”) appointments
- Free mouth guards for patients involved in sports
- Most of our new patients come to our office through the good will and referrals of former, satisfied patients