- Hello, my name is Danyal, and I have worked with “Dr Mark” since 2002.
- I have held several positions in the orthodontic office. I was trained as an assistant initially, and then moved to the front office as a receptionist. At this time, my main responsibility is being the financial coordinator.
- I really enjoy my position in the office and having the opportunity to meet a lot of nice families.
- Outside of work, I like spending my free time with family and friends.
- Hello, my name is Judy and I have been in the dental field since 1964! I first worked in oral surgery for 15 years and then moved into orthodontics. I have been the office manager for Dr. Mark Musgrave and his father for over 30 years.
- I enjoy watching beautiful smiles and greater confidence evolve as patients go through treatment.
- I love becoming acquainted with patients and following their activities.
- I am a Marion native, a River Valley graduate and an AVID Buckeye fan!
- My son John, his wife and their family of three daughters live in Mountainview, California where he works for Google.
- My name is Kayla. I joined Dr. Mark Musgrave’s office in 2009.
- I love being part of a team that strives to do the best for each patient.
- I also enjoy the friendships that have been make with patients, parents, and staff members.
- When not in the office, I like spending time with my husband and kids, camping, listening to music, crafting, physical fitness, playing games, church, and spending quality time with my many nieces and nephews.
- Hi. My name is Mindy and I am the Treatment Area Manager. I began my employment with Dr. Musgrave in 2003. I feel our office staff is a great team who like working with each other.
- I enjoy building pleasant relationships with patients and love being able to help them achieve a stunning smile and boosting their confidence.
- I have been married to my husband Gary for 19 years and my son Hunter is very active in sports.
- My hobbies include watching my son play baseball, hunting, fishing, gardening, and crafts.
- My name is Sherry and I began working at Musgrave Orthodontics in 2005.
- After becoming an orthodontic assistant and seeing all of the wonderful results of our patients, I decided to go through treatment myself – I now love my smile!
- Our office is a great place to work and I enjoy being part of giving patients more confidence with their new, beautiful smiles.
- Personally, I grew up in Waldo and enjoy spending time with my family, and participating in the activities of my daughter, Scarlett and dog Ridley.
- Hello, my name is Jenny and I am a clinical assistant for Musgrave Orthodontics. I graduated from Ridgedale High School and grew up in the Marion area. After high school, I graduated from the First Impressions Dental Assisting School.
- I have been a part of the Musgrave Orthodontic team since 2014. I love working for Dr. Musgrave, enjoy our staff, and all the wonderful patients we have – I like making fun memories and great friendships.
- I also enjoy being a part of the process to give each patient the beautiful smile they have always wanted. Observing such a great transformation in a patient is such a rewarding feeling, especially seeing their joy after looking at their new smile for the first time.
- Outside of work, I love spending time with my fiancée, and playing with my niece and nephew.