- Hello, my name is Danyal, and I have worked with “Dr Mark” since 2002.
- I have held several positions in the orthodontic office. I was trained as an assistant initially, and then moved to the front office as a receptionist. At this time, my main responsibility is being the financial coordinator.
- I really enjoy my position in the office and having the opportunity to meet a lot of nice families.
- Outside of work, I like spending my free time with family and friends.
- Hello, my name is Judy and I have been in the dental field since 1964! I first worked in oral surgery for 15 years and then moved into the orthodontic field. I have been the office manager for Dr. Mark Musgrave and his father for the last 26 years.
- I enjoy watching beautiful smiles and greater confidence evolve as patients go through treatment.
- I love becoming acquainted with patients and following their activities.
- I am a Marion native, a River Valley graduate and an AVID Buckeye fan!
- My son John, his wife and their family of three daughters live in Mountainview, California where he works for Google.
- Hi, my name is Kara and I have been the Receptionist and Insurance Coordinator at Musgrave Orthodontics since 1997.
- I like learning about our patients and seeing the changes that take place in each person from before to after orthodontic treatment.
- I reside in Marion County with my husband, Brad, our son, Nash, and our lab, Harley.
- I enjoy athletic activities such as running and biking, and watching my favorite teams — the Cleveland Browns and the Ohio State Buckeyes. Much of my free time is spent cheering on my son as he plays sports, visiting with family, and going to church.
- My name is Kayla. I joined Dr. Mark Musgrave’s office in 2009.
- I love being part of a team that strives to do the best for each patient.
- I also enjoy the friendships that have been make with patients, parents, and staff members.
- When not in the office, I like spending time with my husband and son, camping and boating, listening to music, crafting, and physical fitness.
- Hi. My name is Mindy and I am the Treatment Area Manager. I began my employment with Dr. Musgrave in 2003. I feel our office staff is composed of some great people who like working with each other.
- I enjoy building pleasant relationships with patients and love being able to help them achieve their stunning smile.
- I have been married to my husband Gary for 15 years and my son Hunter is very active in sports.
- My hobbies include watching my son play sports, hunting, fishing, gardening, crafts, and camping.
- My name is Sherry and I began working at Musgrave Orthodontics in 2005.
- After becoming an orthodontic assistant and seeing all of the wonderful results of our patients, I decided to go through treatment myself – I now love my smile!
- Our office is a great place to work and I enjoy being part of giving patients more confidence with their new, beautiful smiles.
- Personally, I grew up in Waldo and enjoy spending time with my family, and participating in the activities of my daughter, Scarlett. Our family also includes my two dogs, Riley and Ridley, and my two cats, Missie and Piper.
- Hello, my name is Jenny and I am a clinical assistant for Musgrave Orthodontics. I graduated from Ridgedale High School and grew up in the Marion area. After high school, I graduated from the First Impressions Dental Assisting School.
- I have been a part of the Musgrave Orthodontic team since 2014. I love working for Dr. Musgrave, enjoy our staff, and all the wonderful patients we have – I like making fun memories and great friendships.
- I also enjoy being a part of the process to give each patient the beautiful smile they have always wanted. Observing such a great transformation in a patient is such a rewarding feeling, especially seeing their joy after looking at their new smile for the first time.
- Outside of work, I love playing with my dog Sadie. I also like being outdoors, either hunting, fishing, riding four-wheelers, walking the dog, going to water parks, or anything outdoors really.